How can I enrol?
Depending on the length of study and visa you desire this will differ. Please see enrolment requirements for more information.

How can I apply for a visa in my country?

Please contact the nearest Australian High Commissioner for more information


How long can I study on a tourist visa?

You can study for up to 12 weeks full-time or part-time on a tourist visa.


How long can I study on a student visa?
Your visa is issued for the length of study you have pre-paid for plus normally one addition month at the end of your course.


Can I work on a student visa?

Yes, you are allowed to work on a student visa for up to 40 hours per fortnight.


Can I change my visa once I am in Australia?

Depending on your country of origin this is possible. See DIBP site for more information.


Can I extend my study one I have started?

Yes, depending on your visa status. Please visit our Student Reception and tell us at least 2 weeks before you are to complete your course. All fees must be paid before re-commencement.


Do I need health cover?

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is only required for Study Visa applicants; however, we strongly recommend students take out a personal health/travel insurance in your own country before you come to Australia.