Business English for Top-Performers
Our Business English course will benefit everyone who works in an international environment; it will also assist students in preparing for life in the world of business or for further studies in a business-related course at university or college.
Improve your English communication skills and become more confident in international business meetings. Learn how to write professional emails to your boss and colleagues, how to prepare Power Point Presentations and techniques for confident public speaking.
The course incorporates practice for both the Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) and BULATS, although these exams are not part of the course.
Our Business English in a Nutshell
- 10 week course, 30 lessons per week
- The course assists you to become a confident communicator in a business environment
- Examination can be taken after completion of Business English I and / or II
- Choose between Business English Preliminary and Business English Vantage (BEC)
- Cambridge BEC and BULATS examinations may be taken at the completion of the course
Please note that our Business English Course (BEC) is not available for Student Visas.
|BUSINESS ENGLISH & SPECIALISED ENGLISH ®||Course Details|
|Hours of Tuition||25 hours per week (30 lessons)|
|Length of Course||10 weeks|
|Focus of Study||
|CRICOS Codes||032434J, 032435G (Business English I and II) 005692D (English for Business Purposes)|
Please note that Business and Specialised English ® are subject to student numbers.
|BUSINESS ENGLISH||Tuition and Fees|
(25 hours per week = 30 lessons, 10 week duration, Textbooks not included)
|Resource and Material Fee||AU$50|
Cambridge English: Business Certificates, also known as Business English Certificates (BEC), are a suite of three English language qualifications for international business.
1. Cambridge English: Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary) – CEFR Level B1
2. Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC Vantage) – CEFR Level B2
3. Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher) – CEFR Level C1
They will help you to achieve your ambitions to:
- work abroad
- work with international organisations in your own country
- study business-related subjects taught in English.
They show that you can use English confidently in international business environments. Learn more about BEC on the Cambridge English website.
- Learn and Earn Programme
- Young Learner’s Programme
- English & Business or Business Management Course
- Corporate English
- English & Work Experience / Internships
- English & Volunteering
- Group Programmes
Get in touch with us and inquire about opportunities. We are looking forward to hearing from you.