The following step-by-step guide will help you choose a course and give you some orientation about how to enrol at Cairns Language Centre.
1. Choose your language course by
- browsing the Course Guide on our website; or
- having a look at our infograph below to decide which course is best for you; or
- getting in touch with our International Student Office
2. Decide how intensive you would like to study
- Basic = 20 lessons per week
- Intensive ® = 25 lessons per week
- Super Intensive ® = 30 lessons per week
3. Decide how many weeks you would like to stay with us
4. Find out which visa you require for your studies
5. Decide if we can help you with accommodation
You can stay with one of our caring homestay families to experience the Australian every day life or live in a sharehouse during your time in Cairns. Visit our accommodation overview to learn more.
6. You may enrol either by Post, Fax or Online.
- Complete the Online Enrolment Request Form and your application will be automatically sent to the Cairns Language Centre; or
- Download and fill in the form and send it to us by Post, Scan (email) or Fax.
We will then assess your enrolment and notify you of your eligibility by email to the address you provide.
7. Make your payment
We will confirm your course and accommodation when we receive your deposit. We will then send you a Letter of Offer. Non-Australian students will need this certificate to obtain an Australian student entry visa. You can find more information about visa issues on our Visa Information page.
Our International Student Office is happy to assist you!